[NSRCA-discussion] Cell Pro chargers

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Sat Feb 7 05:40:51 AKST 2009

John ,

I've switched to the 10S and love them...I've got a few Xtrema's that I'll sell you cheap if you want to try them instead<G>./

George
---- John Konneker <jlkonn at hotmail.com> wrote:

I am curious what folks have experinced with these.
I bought a 4s at Toledo last year and it had a fatal (FMA's words) software failure
within a couple months.  The new one is very temperature sensitive.  That is it
will go in to "cold weather" charge even when in the 74F house.  Now that I'm going to go
electric I was looking at a 10s but I know someone that has one that appears to be failing.
I know a couple incidents doesn't indict the whole line but I don't know that many people that
have these for good or bad.  I'd like to hear what other folks have seen.
Thanks!
JLK