[NSRCA-discussion] Genesis For Sale

MATT LIPRIE mtliprie at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 6 19:33:13 AKST 2009

I have a Electric version Genesis that fly's very well I would like to sell.

I am selling it basically ready to fly minus the receiver, engine, ESC, Battery pack RX, and flight pack.

The package I am selling includes the:

Plane,
Wings,
Arming switch with wires and deans connectors ( Already installed in the side of the fuse.)
Futaba Servos:
R&L Aileron servos: Futaba Digital Servo-S9154's
Elevator servo: Futaba Digital Servo-S9151 connected to a dephs system.
Rudder servo:Futaba Digital Servo-S9411 connected to a pull-pull system.

Everything for battery operation is installed ( Arming Switch,and Flight pack plate )

All you need for this plane is a transmitter, Engine battery packs, receiver, ESC, Electric engine of your choice, a receiver RX battery, and a electric engine mount.

For questions/pricing please email me privately at mtliprie at centurytel.net .

Thanks,

Matthew Liprie