[NSRCA-discussion] thinking about beginning pattern flying

Jerry Combs jcombs1947 at att.net
Wed Feb 4 07:19:43 AKST 2009

Hi,

I am considering getting into pattern flying.  I am a fair to good local pilot and have flown some indoor pattern flying (F3P beginner).  I will soon have an AXI 4130-20 ( needs to use a 14 to 16" prop)which I would like to use for my power system, I prefer to go electric for a variety of reasons.  What would be a good airframe to use keeping in mind that I am extremely limited financially.  I am 61 and have no aspirations of ever reaching the masters class.

Thank you,

Jerry