[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Odd Ball tool holder

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:58:35 AKST 2009

But then you'd see what a train wreck my shop is...Oh wait--I'll put a pretty airplane behind it!

RS

From: atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:51:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] FW: Odd Ball tool holder

Though I’m from the generation of geeks that used to create pretty good artwork of photos using the relative grey scale of the ASCII character set…I found your “I” and “X” representation to be completely worthless JJ   Send a photo!!!

-M