[NSRCA-discussion] Mandatory Advancment

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 16:00:59 AKST 2009

Joe, I remember the 4-year change. 8.2.1 concerns me.

8.2.1: A flier accumulating or exceeding 100 points and at least 2 years in
Intermediate or Advanced class will automatically be advanced.

I understand this to mean a flier won't point-out if he hasn't flown that
class for 2 years. Is this correct? An active and consistent winner can get
100 points in 2 years.
Jim