[NSRCA-discussion] YS 140 FZ: loads up and dies 2500 - 4500 rpm

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Feb 2 14:47:49 AKST 2009

Before this is done, there will be recommendations to replace
everything below the plug and then put in a new plug.  <BG>

Seriously, the diaphragm could be bad or the plunger could be
sticking in the pressure regulator.   If the diaphragm looks good, it
is probably OK.  If you remove the plunger (paying attention to the
orientation of the spring) and find "green gunk" on the stem, the
plunger will stick intermittently. Clean it.

Ron