[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba vs. JR

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:12:39 AKST 2009

I am on my forth, 4th generation Futaba--just got an MZ (was going to do it a couple years sooner--but I didn't know how my back problems were going to work out) and the more I mess with it, the more I think I'm going to like it--a little intimidating at first....not so bad once you get in to it..

I probably became a fan as Futaba supported the TOC and pattern fairly well early on--JR seemed to be almost an 'also ran' at the time.  Obviously they make excellent radios now and are well thought of in the KC area.  Now I think of it as a Ford/GM sort of comparison--er, Honda/Toyota...

FWIW,

Richard