[NSRCA-discussion] 2M Vanquish

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 04:43:29 AKST 2009

I had contacted Chris at Extreme Flight recently about placing a 2M Vanquish ad in the K-Factor.
...seems like a nice guy.  He told me they hoped to have the plane available late spring.
I plan to contact him again in 2 months to see if it's close enough to place an ad.
I can't speak for them but maybe you can bring one home from Toledo?
:-)
I have the little one I got from Mike Hester and it's the best flying non full size pattern plane
I have ever flown.
JLK

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 07:23:19 -0600From: khoard at gmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] 2M VanquishWell, since nobody wanted to play. . . .Does anyone know the status of this plane?  Is it a victim of the world economy?-- Keith HoardCollierville, TNkhoard at gmail.com