[NSRCA-discussion] YS DZ Fuel

Troy Newman troy at troynewman.net
Sun Feb 1 16:18:09 AKST 2009

John,

I spoke to Morgan Fuels last week. They are getting nitro again, and
have been for a little while. Things are about back to normal. I would
venture to say that is the case for the all fuel companies.

How is the 787 doing, you about retired again?  I have one of my
contractors that is doing the Alb to Phx commute and he is about fed up
with it. Hope you can get some more flying in. I looking forward to
doing some flying myself.

Troy