[NSRCA-discussion] Prayers Needed !!!!!!!!

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 27 05:21:58 AKST 2009

Prayers said.

Bill

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Lisa n Larry
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 5:33 AM
To: NSRCA
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Prayers Needed !!!!!!!!

I'm normally a private person, but struggling with an untimely loss of my
younger brother who was shot to death outside of a bar, in front of his
wife, in Durham, NC last night around 11:30pm EST. They did arrested the
shooter and details are sketchy. If anyone has recommendations regarding
hotels, where to stay / not to stay, they would be appreciated.

Not sure if this is normal, but the hurt and pain is there, the tears have
yet to fall. I guess I'm still in denial/shock and it will hit me soon.

Life is short, never miss a day to tell the ones you hold dearly how much
you love them.

Thank you in advance for your prayers for my Sister In-Law, my brother, and
most of all their three children.I'll take some too.

Larry and Lisa Diamond