[NSRCA-discussion] New JR Transmitter

aworrest at aol.com aworrest at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 08:32:43 AKST 2009

How would the SD card be accessed? I can't take a look at my 12XMV as it is
on its way back to have its firmware updated. I believe the 12X already
uses USB for the 12X PCDATA Transfer program. It is unlike the 10X that uses a
dongle and software to convert a USB port to serial.

The Google translation of the 11X Zero web pages shows the 11X has a
4-aileron wing setup. This should calm down some critics of the 9303.

Merry Christmas to all,
Allan