[NSRCA-discussion] New JR Transmitter

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 24 18:12:02 AKST 2009

That it looks like a robot!

I think it's supposed to be an upgraded 9303, with more of the features of
the 12X. The scuttlebutt on internet forums right now is the fact that it's
DSM3 (FHSS, the only type of 2.4 legal in Japan). I can't imagine that it
would be anything other than DSM2 here in the states.

It certainly is interesting, but there isn't too much that has been said
about it thus far, other than Horizon is working on it.

Ryan Smith

Team JR

  _____