[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Season's Greetings from Precision Aerobatics

GEORGE KENNIE geobet4 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 23 07:25:51 AKST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: JH
To: JH
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:17 AM
Subject: FW: Season's Greetings from Precision Aerobatics

Subject: Season's Greetings from Precision Aerobatics

Dear Precision Aerobatics customer

2009 was an excellent year for PA, especially being the first year for Precision Aerobatics USA. This past 12 months has been a whirlwind of excitement and growth and it is all due to each and every one of you. Thank You!

This past year has seen the release of 2 new airplanes, 2 new motors, servos, ESC, propellers line and some great carbon fiber accessories and other accessories. As you can see we have been extremely busy designing, developing and manufacturing great things.

We prepared for you a short video to cover our team flying during 2009, Enjoy - http://vimeo.com/8289437

So from all of us at Precision Aerobatics, we'd like to wish you a happy and safe holiday season and we look forward to helping you with your RC needs in 2010.

Precision Aerobatics
Tel (612) 95580443
Fax (612) 95580453
www.precisionaerobatics.com
731 New Canterbury Rd
Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
Sydney Australia

PA - Making the world a better place to fly - one plane at a time

Due to the amount of emails we receive daily we cannot store them in our system. Please reply to the first original email instead of creating new ones. This will allow us to answer fast and to keep track on the matter discussed. Thank you.