[NSRCA-discussion] Honeywell generator question

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Tue Dec 22 16:23:01 AKST 2009

Dennis, you are correct about the Honda. It weighs 29 pounds and will
operate two CellPro's with the chargers charging at maximum capacity. Very
quiet and durable. You can usually find a slightly used one for about
$500.00 on EBay. Mine has 4 full seasons on it and I haven't even changed
the spark plug. I do change the oil twice a year though, just because..

Verne