[NSRCA-discussion] Shhhhh

Glen Shepherd glen59shep at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 15:15:16 AKST 2009

.....and speaking of Shinden. I just finished my Shinden arf that I started 2 years ago. Since I had always run the OS160 Caveman set up I decided to build a pipe tunnel for it. Got that finished earlier this year only to find out the plane didn't make weight. Decided to build sheeted foam core wings for it. Finished that last week and saved a whole 12oz. Now it makes weight. Since I'm hoping to be a little bit more competitive this year I'm saying good bye too my trusty OS160 Caveman set up and strapping on a 170DZ. Looking foreward to seeing what this "stupid power" is all about!

Glen