[NSRCA-discussion] shhhhh

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Dec 16 04:43:37 AKST 2009

I'm still recovering from the mind numbing weight discussion.

I'm hoping to have a new Spark to fly!  I'm building the Dave Snow designed wings for them, which, for those that are interested, are fabulous.  The wing kit is extremely well designed.  They are reasonably quick to build, very well cut, perfectly aligned, structurally sound and if you use good wood for the skins, you'll easily save 4oz PER PANEL, or a full half pound over the stock wings.  That's huge!!!

Kudos to Dave for an excellent product.

How about you Jas?  What will you be sporting?

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com