[NSRCA-discussion] Mintor 1.70

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Tue Dec 15 05:53:49 AKST 2009

They are definitely not the same as an OS 1.40 bearing. They are
double-race, and significantly harder (impossible) to find at a local
bearing shop. I spent weeks shopping around for one locally several
years ago, and ultimately talked to the Canadian rep for the company
that manufactured them. Had to go to Lance for it in the end (not that
that's a problem, but shipping across the border is a pain).

I have a 1.70 with new bearings, and a spare main, for $100 :-) if you
want it.

Tim Pascoe