[NSRCA-discussion] This email list is flawed in my opinion.

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Sat Dec 12 16:13:52 AKST 2009

Figure glow fuel at about 0.94 ounces per fluid ounce. So a 14 ounce
tank for instance will weigh 13 ounces. So a 10 pound 9.5 ounce empty
weight is +/- 11 pounds 6.5 ounces ready to fly. A 16 ounce tank will
put the weight at 11 pounds 8 ounces.

Really this is just another way back to the basic inequity of wieghing
IC planes empty and electric planes with the pack. Why can't it be ready
to fly for all planes regardless of power. I know that is not the way it
has always been done, but perhaps it is time to consider something
different. Especially for the AMA classes.