[NSRCA-discussion] GWS Servo/Transmitter Tester/Tachometer

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 12 08:19:45 AKST 2009

Most RC systems send a pulse to the receiver every 20 milliseconds or so.  The new Futaba HS high speed systems put out a pulse every 7 milliseconds.  Many devices like analog servos won't work with this higher frame rate.  So someone needs to test it on an HS receiver.

I believe this device decodes the PPM pulse train coming from the trainer port on the transmitter and lets you look at each of up to 9 channels.

Jim