[NSRCA-discussion] Weight limit in AMA classes

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Fri Dec 11 15:00:43 AKST 2009

Or another option is to build a modern 2M design slightly over weight and
fly it at every contest in the country but choose not to go to the Nats.
(It's too hot in Muncie anyway!)
And by the way, my 11.25 lb Integral is lighter at takeoff than most any of
the glo powered planes carrying 20-24 oz. Of fuel so I may even have a
performance advantage.
Aren't these winter time discussions fun? And we still have months to go!
Dave Burton