[NSRCA-discussion] Flying in Boca

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 14:30:51 AKST 2009

Right, Ron -- Eden does not exist any more.  Although the time I
spent in Puerto Rico in the Army was almost like Eden -- except for
the Army part, 'course...unfortunately, I can't afford to live there,
these days.

At 06:25 PM 12/9/2009, you wrote:
>Sorry guys.  You can tell us how nice it is where you are when we're
>suffering in the heat and humidity next June/July/August.
>
>Ron
>
>On Dec 9, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Bob Richards wrote:
>

>>--- On Wed, 12/9/09, rcmaster199 at aol.com <rcmaster199 at aol.com> wrote:
>>

>>Youse guys make me sick!!!
>>

>>Yeah, I wish they would go to the bar and order a great big tall
>>glass of SHUT THE HELL UP.  :-)

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.