[NSRCA-discussion] Silver Palm Miami, FL contest

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Dec 8 11:36:16 AKST 2009

Hi Guys,

I wanted to post a note about the upcoming January 15-17 pattern contest in Miami FL.  This is going to be a lot of fun and well worth the travel expense!  Besides the contest, there are awesome "close" activities and places to visit like Miami's South Beach (read as must visit and eat at Mangos!!).  Club president Bob Cox and Juan Romero have the event firmly under control.  We did some practice judging and flying last weekend.  The field is in VERY good shape.  Personally, I am going to do my best to attend, but may not due to an anticipated move to Alabama in January.  I will do everything I can to time things such that I can still attend.

Thank you guys - and please give this contest a serious thought!!  The weather will be great, lots of night-time stuff to do, and there will be several guys from South America coming up to fly in the FAI class as well.

Jim W.