[NSRCA-discussion] Model Transportation

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Dec 8 08:56:15 AKST 2009

Four days ago I posted to the NSRCA Discussion List that I was in
contact with Steve Lelito from Wendell, MA regarding a Genesis he had
for sale and I needed the model transported from Steve's place to
down near my place (Fort Walton Beach, FL).  Here's the result.

Dave Lampron lives 35 minutes from Steve Lelito.  They will arrange
for Dave to get the Genesis prior to Dave and his wife leaving for
Walt Disney World on February 3rd.  He plans to be there on the 4th.

Jason Shulman lives 1.5 miles off I-4, near Disney World and Dave and
Jason will arrange the Genesis transfer.

The Lakeland (FL) contest is on Feb 13-14.  Jason will bring the
Genesis to the contest, where I'll pick it up.

Is this a great hobby or what?

BTW, the Lakeland contest is called the Polk County Pattern Classic.
This year was the initial contest and it was great.  In 2010 they
decided to move it to February, when CD Larry Odom says the Orlando
area weather is "perfect".  It's listed on the new D-3 web site
( http://nsrca.us/d3/), hosted by Dean Funk.

Ron Van Putte