[NSRCA-discussion] Now this is modeling to the max. Amazing! FEV

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 8 04:55:04 AKST 2009

Incredible!  Figured to take a 5 minute look; here I am 45 minutes later, and still intend to go back to the site; I've hit the "save" button.
Also surprised to see that Jerry Nelson, (I knew him first around 1955 when he was in High School) has moved to Texas.  I remember him in Reno for years, then the Portland area.
Thanks, Jay.
Bill Glaze