[NSRCA-discussion] Curare

mjfrederick at cox.net mjfrederick at cox.net
Thu Dec 3 12:37:44 AKST 2009

My dad was going through his attic a few months back and actually found
the 1977 and 1978 issues of MA that covered the pattern Nats. If I'm not
mistaken, the 1977 F3A was held in Springfield as well, the week after
the pattern Nats. The timing of it allowed the Nats and the world champs
to be covered in the same issue if I remember. It was an excellent read
to go through and see all those famous names and the cutting edge
designs of the day.

Matt