[NSRCA-discussion] New D4 Contest - ERCMAC to Host

Lisa n Larry lld613 at psci.net
Wed Dec 2 15:37:54 AKST 2009

Thanks Mike...I agree about the lack of pattern in this region, especially
south of Columbus, IN. Please let me know what the D5 contest schedule looks
like and we'll see if we can find a good spot for this one.

I will do my best to promote this contest and build on it from there. I've
had many e-mails from the discussion group and the club members. I have a
good feeling about this. We'll see if lady luck shines and we get a good
date and turnout.

A positive for this field is it runs North and South. It seems like many
contests in Indiana we see mostly cross winds that get challenging at times
for TO/L.  This runway is nice and the wind is pretty much down the runway
most of the flying season.

LD