[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker Comp overheating

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 17:31:03 AKDT 2009

Stuart,

How long you have been running the motor?  Did you measure the temperature?  It will be good idea to duct air to the back of the motor.  If you don't have any ducting I suggest that you install some.  Air from the duct should blow as close as possible to the motor.  Probably you already did all this but I am not sure.  Also need to make sure that has enough exhaust opening to allow the hot air to exhaust the fuselage.  I am sure that you will get more suggestions.

Good luck,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone