[NSRCA-discussion] St Louis contest thanks

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:08:45 AKDT 2009

Well, let me tell ya, you shoulda seen da two babes in the back of my car da whole ride home to Mich.  I had TWO 2 meter mistresses back there, you know, with the seats folded flat.... wings off..... all cleaned up ..... baddaboom baddabing!!!!  Plenty a room for the two ladies and ....... fuel, and the transmitter, and the tool box.  Oh well, back to reality.  My wife isn't even jealous.