[NSRCA-discussion] St. Clairesville Contest and "Grow Pattern" thought

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 31 08:01:12 AKDT 2009

I agree.  But I want to be clear that my point is that I'd like to see everyone on this list try to attend ONE more contest next year than they did this year.

If your norm is to attend 2, try to get to three. Etc.

The positive impact of that attendence is too long to list.

Growth creates growth.  Hard to explain, but if we increase our own attendence, that's a form of growth.  That alone will make contests just a little better, a little more inviting, a little more fun. That makes those who are newly exposed to it even more interested.  It snowballs from there.

-m