[NSRCA-discussion] St. Clairesville Contest and "Grow Pattern"thought

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 05:56:46 AKDT 2009

I'll second that, what a great meet to go to after an almost 4 year break from flying pattern, and flying in general. Rick did a great job and all those who helped really made it a nice experience. Great flying site too.

Sportsman was the largest group with 5 contestants.

Now if we can get Rick to do a primer in the Spring.......