[NSRCA-discussion] Engines

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 04:33:20 AKDT 2009

When I was in college in Louisiana ( i grew up there), I could go to a Liquor Store (or drive-up Daquiri Factory) when I was 18 and buy anything I wanted and walk out the door legally....However, I could not buy a glass of wine at a restaurant until I was 21..huh?....:)  I think they fixed that one a few years back as well......

Richard