[NSRCA-discussion] Digital Pug-In module

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 16:13:07 AKDT 2009

I don't know what you mean by "pure spread spectrum" -- Futaba uses
the frequency-hopping style of spread spectrum, while JR/Spektrum use
the direct-sequencing style.  Both are internationally-recognized
types of SS -- there is a third (which I can't remember at the
moment) and  several hybrid types.  All must meet global standards
for SS transmission.

At 04:14 PM 8/25/2009, you wrote:
>The technology is different. Futaba is pure spread spectrum and Spektrum is
>dual frequency diversity. Probably isn't any difference to the non-engineer
>and both work very well. A slight advantage to the Spektrum is the number of
>Bind-And-Fly models that Horizon is putting out.
>
>Jay Marshall

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Webmaster & Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.