[NSRCA-discussion] WC

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 25 12:08:33 AKDT 2009

Same as at the Nats. The semi-finals use a carryover from qualifying.
In the Finals they start fresh. My guess is that all the top people in
qualifying will do well flying the finals pattern in the semi-finals.
Now how they will do with the unknowns in the finals is another
question, but the top will fly it well.

Tony