[NSRCA-discussion] MAESTRO [was: SD-10]

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Tue Aug 25 10:54:11 AKDT 2009

Ya, that's the site...  I just realized it was on my other laptop.  It's a really cool little device. Single

button operation, multiple battery types, multiple loads....  A few weeks back, I started noticing a

twitch on my 14MZ ailerons...  After I landed, I plugged the Maestro into the aileron channel and

just started to move the gimbal and WHAM!, the readings went nuts.  Exactly what was happening in

the air.... Check it out, it works great and is all in one little unit.

Thanks Duane!

Rex