[NSRCA-discussion] Digital Pug-In module

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 06:46:00 AKDT 2009

Bill,

"doesn't trust the 2.4 module, because, it's a basically a converter, and
because the entire system wasn't designed to be used at 2.4 Gig to begin
with, he doubts the plug-in module's reliability or safety of flight."

Then I guess the shop owner also would not trust any of the RF modules that
plug into the back of a radio?  There are only 3 differences between the
plug-in module and a ground up 2.4 system, none of which relate to his
(bogus) concern -

1.  No model match

2.  No servo sync

3.  You do need to make sure the 2.4 wire connecting the module to the
antenna does not get damaged - not a big deal, just make sure you aware of
it - should not be a problem with good handling of the radio.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

Team JR

  _____