[NSRCA-discussion] SD-10

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 19:45:29 AKDT 2009

I wonder how we account for the human resolution.  I am sure that degrades with age as any electronic component.  That is life.  Probably the radio resolution of modern radios is already a lot more than the human resolution.  In other worlds, probably we can feel it but human resolution won't be enough to make a significant difference .

Vicente "Vince" Bortone