[NSRCA-discussion] Bob's Highly Unofficial Worlds Scores

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 16:34:37 AKDT 2009

I believe he is 14th or 15th.  These rankings will change somewhat as the next two days unfold.  For those who are interested, the normalized scores are based on the highest score in a given panel so far. Since half the scores in each panel are still unflown, it is possible for the perfect scores to get knocked down. The spreadsheet I built will self correct as I enter the full panel scores.  But I just checked, the scores are no longer posted, so maybe we won't see any more until Wednesday night.

 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com