[NSRCA-discussion] SD-10

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 24 12:06:06 AKDT 2009

Frank, you are getting your terms mixed up. The 1024 & 2048 refer to the
number of "steps" from one end of the stick movement to the other. The
speed, known as latency, is the time it takes from the instant you change
the stick to the time the servo moves. Actually, it is the time until the
servo receives the command to move. The two functions are not dependant upon
each other.

As far as keeping up, that depends on servo speed. It is possible to have a
switch change which instantly commands a function from low to high, for
example. The time to get there, however, will depend on how fast the servo
can move.

Jay Marshall