[NSRCA-discussion] FAT Rudder

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 24 11:40:50 AKDT 2009

Putting it another way:
Monkey see, monkey do.  In the Boat Drag Racing business, (and car dragsters too) they had what was derisively called "The Trick of  The Month Club."  Folks who succumbed to this club's allure, spent a lot of money and then tried to make the latest trick work for them..Occasionally, it did work.  Most usually, it was a case of try, try again to get where you were before trying this latest "Miracle Go Fast Gadget."
Bill Glaze