[NSRCA-discussion] Worlds scoring

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 06:27:36 AKDT 2009

So, after 4 days, all the scores in front of panel 1 will get normalized, same for 2, 3, and 4.  Then, for each pilot, the lowest normalized score will get dropped, regardless of panel.

I want to make sure I have, I'm creating a simple spreadsheet to track the scores copied from the website.

 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com