[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 06:43:20 AKDT 2009

If you keep decent tires on a FWD car, it'll go through snow till it gets deep enough to float on it (speaking from my experience in da UP). I do know what driving in a winter that got 396 inches of snow feels like! I wouldn't pay the extra money and lower fuel economy for AWD over a front wheel drive car. I would agree about your expedition, as it's rear wheel drive, which can be miserable in the snow.