[NSRCA-discussion] Linda Carnes

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 19 14:30:59 AKDT 2009

This puts a pall over the entire day.  I knew Linda through the list, and we corresponded mostly through backchannel.  This is a shock, because she lost her father, and her husband, very close together, about a year and a half ago, I believe.  I could be wrong on the time frame, because at my age, it (time) flows swiftly.  We hadn't corresponded for a while, and I was going to drop her a line to see how she was doing.  Shows that you should never put something off; you may never get another opportunity.  I am sure the club and her friends feel her loss keenly.  I know that I do.

Bill Glaze