[NSRCA-discussion] Question for a friend for the experts

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Tue Aug 18 14:27:02 AKDT 2009

Nice friend.  I wish I had a friend who was buying some property to fly
pattern :)

Just the flying area alone figuring a 60 degree box and a max of 175 yds
out would be 525 feet (175 yds) by 1818 feet (606 yds)
The sides of a 30 60 90 triangle are x, 2x and x times the square root of 3
x is the distance out 2x is along the 60 degree lines.  Of course you
would not like houses right on the edge of your box to fly over.

Stuart C.