[NSRCA-discussion] Question for a friend for the experts

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 14:17:00 AKDT 2009

 A friend of mine Russ Rhodes asked me this question.
 Since I'm stuck in a metro area with 8 million people the last thing I know about is acreage. I can't think of a better place to get an answer than you guys so here it goes.

 Mike, I know that you’ve been in the pattern flying for some time.  I am trying to buy some property and found a 30 acre plot that was a square 40 acre with 10 acres removed.  I put a triangle to it and I would still overfly as the “box” doesn’t fit in the acreage, 1350’ x 1000’.  Do you have a recommended acreage size for a field?  Just curious.

Russ

 Thanks in advance, Mike Mueller