[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 10CAG

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Aug 17 19:36:51 AKDT 2009

Yes, I get the idea and, even though Mark Atwood is a funny, easy
going guy most of the time, I think you'd be hard pressed to pry the
Airtronics 2.4 GHz radio from his grasp too.

I like my Futaba 12 FGA as well.  In the hands of a good pilot, it
flies my competition airplane very well.  I just wish it would do it
for me.

Ron VP