[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 10CAG

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Mon Aug 17 19:04:50 AKDT 2009

OK, I was only posting the link to Tower and that they carry it. It
makes sense taht Hobby People sells it for less. I'm willing to bet that
it is not so much Tower "jacking" it up as Tower not getting the same
wholesale price as Hobby People does. Plus $30 does seem that severe,
with the various deals Tower has it could even cost less than $499 if
you worked it right.

Just a thought.