[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 10CAG

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 17 18:50:12 AKDT 2009

Hey Ron,

Global Hobby is the US distributor of Airtronics.  That said, Tower does carry ATX stuff via Global.  But if you're a hobby shop you'll want to go direct to Global (Hobby People).  They (Sanwa) got rid of Airtronics USA and followed the Futaba/Great Planes,  JR/Horizon model and selected Global as their exclusive distributor.

Contact me offlist if you need/want more info or contact info.

-Mark