[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 10CAG

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Mon Aug 17 11:55:15 AKDT 2009

The 10C is nice, easy to program, has plenty of programming features
that a pattern flyer would use.  My only problem with it is that it has
the same stick assemblies as the 9C.  You have to go up to the 12FG and
higher to get the ball bearing supported gimble assemblies.  JR's lower
end "high end " radio the X9303 also ball bearing supported sticks. as
does the more expensive 12X.
Stuart