[NSRCA-discussion] JR servos needed

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 15 14:02:52 AKDT 2009

I am trying to get my new Integral flying and am ready to install the elevator servos in the stabs. However, I find myself in need of the right servos. Currently I have a ton of good low time (just back from Horizon) JR 9411 and 9411SA servos, but they are just not a good fit for the stabs of the Integral as they are too long, too wide, and being full sized servos too heavy.

I have heard that the proper servo for that application is the JR3421SA or Fut/ATX equivalent. Before I call Central or Horizon, or whomever, I figured that I would ask around the list to see if anyone had some extra 3421SAs or equivalent laying around that they would like to trade for the 9411SAs, or sell outright?

Please contact me off list.
TIA
Anthony (aabdu at sbcglobal.net
AKA (Captain of the Green team)