[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Aug 14 05:43:18 AKDT 2009

Watch out! This sounds like a good plan on the surface but she might interpret it as you wanting to have children (that's normally what people buy minivans for). Then you'll be driving the minivan even when you don't want to and you probably won't be going to the flying field with it very much anymore. LOL

I either drive the van or ride one of my Harleys to work during the week. There's no Stigma attached to me either. :)

John Pavlick